Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Really Good with the Really Bad







It's been while, i was cheating on my blog with Facebook........ We survived 107 Degree heat, went to the beach with Maggie, Rasa, Charlie, Brandon and Forrest with our 5 dogs for the 2009 30th Birthdays!, started to harvest my tomato's, squash, and cucumbers, had another horrible fight with my brother, got my much needed outside referral to OHSU to decide what to do about these damn implanted coils, helped Mom and Dad with their house as much as I could, and Forrest started a new home based business that were super excited about. And developed an ulcer in my stomach, It is all a finite balance and all I really want is good relationships with the people I love.

1 comment:

Scott Garrison said...

Hi Iris. My wife, Danielle, and I were in the dog park with our dog, Gus, one day about a month ago when we met you and Forrest and two of your dogs. Well, we were driving down through Dundee and were saying how we should have gotten some way to say hi when we were out that way. So, by the magic of Google, I came across your blog. Anyway, my email is scottsgarrison@gmail.com and we thought you and Forrest were pretty cool. I don't know if this message will get to you and it's kind of a weird way to send it, but we should let the dogs run around sometime while we all hang out. Let me know if you're coming up this way or we are sometimes going through Dundee.

Hope all is well.

Scott