Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Moment of Silence please... smile, I mean I am so sad

THE ROOSTER HAS DISAPPEARED!!!!! Forrest and Gary think I hired the chicken mafia to take care of the nasty bird. Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. The bird was pecking, kicking and attacking me every time I strolled through the yard. Poor Roxanne got beat up by him every time she came over. Kick him, he came back for more. I played rooster and purse baseball, he was a bit stunned and came back at me meaner than before. Really, I don't know what happened to him, I am a bit concerned and would like to know what his fate really was.. No more ruffling my hens feathers. RIP.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

heh, i like to think the girls got together and hired a large cat to carry him away. they promised the cat tasty eggs in return.